Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Drawing Challenge Part 5

The fifth week I definitely felt like I had a routine for my drawings.  After each day I would look at the next day's prompt and just keep it in mind as I went about my daily life.
Day 21 is something I want, a juicer.  And I chose a nice one to draw, the Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S.

 Day 22 is something I miss, the island from the kitchen in our apartment in Newark.  Although living in Newark, NJ wasn't the best place overall, I do miss the counter space I had in the kitchen.
 I got all weird about day 23, something I need. Because I feel like anything I say I need reveals just how spoiled I am, never having lived outside the United States.  So I chose water.  Everyone needs water, right?
 Day 24 was a couple I saw at the laundromat.  I didn't draw them until I got home, so they have the same facial structure as any face I try to draw from memory.
 Day 25 is scenery, specifically Multnomah Falls in Oregon.  I went there once with my family and was struck by the magnitude of it.

I should post my next and last drawing installment Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment