Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bright and Cheerful Apron

My mother brought me this beautiful plaid fabric at Christmas.  She got it in Saint Lucia.
I finally got around to figuring out something to make with it.  Paired with some green and blue fabric I had in my stash (which is entirely too large) I thought it would make a nice accent for an apron.  I wanted to highlight it without being overpowered by its brightness.  Here was my original plan:
I ended up switching the green and the blue from my original plan because I was a bit short on the green fabric.  Here it is finished:


Doesn't John make a lovely model?  I listed it on etsy as a men's apron because the shape is more pleasant on him than it is on me.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125215633/green-yellow-and-blue-mens-apron

No comments:

Post a Comment