Monday, July 25, 2011

Pillow! (Part 2)

Hopefully everyone has seen and loves my pillows.  I certainly do, they bring a bit of sophistication to my bedroom and quite frankly make me grin every time I see them.  I've been working on some more and I have one complete to show you.

I found this rich red fabric at my favorite fabric store (Halsey Fabrics on Halsey Street in Newark NJ)  and fell in love immediately.  The combination of red and blue first occurred to me as a reference to autumn colors, but the completed project makes me think of dragon scales.

Or maybe that  is being 700 pages into A Dance with Dragons (which is great by the way).
Either way, I'm in love with my new completed pillow, but not so in love that it won't be available very soon on my etsy shop.

Also, send me a welcome shout-out on twitter.  I just got an account for the first time.  GriffinDryGoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment