Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time Lapse

Well, it's been a couple of months and I haven't gotten a post up.  So here is a quick recap of the last few months for me.

First, you all missed my Thanksgiving feast, so here's a quick peak:
 The whole spread.
 Homemade cranberry in a mason jar!  Yum!
 Chocolate chip pumpkin bread!!

So Thanksgiving was fun and full of delicious foods.  Christmas came up fast, and gingerbread houses were the extent of our Christmas crafts:


 My favorite part was the jolly rancher windows.



I found this cool tutorial for woven paper ball garlands, so I tried them out:


I made them out of recycled magazine pages, and I found that a glossy mag works much better than a cheap catalog.  The paper balls turned out really well and I had a great time making them.  You can bet that as soon as we have our own Christmas tree, these will have an integral place on it.

Most recently, I got myself a new camera.  I won't put a photo of it up because my old camera won't do the new one justice, but I can assure you my photos will improve in the future.

Well, that's my recap, hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment